Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fascinating Womanhood, the documentary

Tonight Erin and I interviewed our neighbor Karen, about the book Fascinating Womanhood, which she read in the 70's. Karen is a wonderful, kind, and an extremely faith filled woman. She prepared us a magnificent dinner, allowed us to interview her, and then to top it all off, she even went swimming with us afterwards. She sent us home with a plate of freshly baked pumpkin muffins, words of encouragement, and a camera reel of excellent interview footage.

I love having a project to work on. Projects fuel me. I realize why I am such a lame grouch lately: I haven't been able to do projects. I think things are about to change for the better!

2 comments:

Julie in the studio said...

Good for you EM!!!

lissalynn said...

you go girl! i definately understand the feeling. i need a project too. cant wait to see the film. im sure it will be absolutely fascinating!