Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recent Projects

 This one is a little wacky-wonky. I was trying so hard to make a picture of something else, and kept botching it, wiping the paint off, reapplying it, etc. Finally, I just changed the orientation of the canvas and worked on it that way.
 This is a commission from the Frito Lay headquarters in Texas. After it's dried and varnished it will be shipped off to one of my favorite Frito Lay employees, in the meantime it's hanging in my living room.
 You can't start the New Year off without a new planner. Here's the new 2013/2014 planner. It's inspired by the planners Whitney has supplied me with the last couple years, pictured behind.
 My planner begins with a horse visual, naturally.

 You may need a temple visual on-the-go. Always a good idea.
 Kitten paper, sheet music, graph paper, old photos.
Here's to a brand new start to organization!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I know you've probably heard this a million times but, Em, you're so creative! I love your planner. And your paintings are beautiful and amazing. Like I said in the car earlier today - you bring a very "feminine" style to surrealism.