Sunday, November 25, 2007

A brand new start!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm on a new kick. The semester will be over. The holidays will be upon us. While the holidays bring little crescent shaped almond cookies, chocolate truffles from Costco, and (we hope they don't forget us this year) the Jenkins' braided sweet bread with white icing and candied cherries for garnish, the holidays also bring lots of joy and mirth. Here's to the mirth! Why wait, I think I'll start with the mirth now...fa la la la, la la la!

2 comments:

Erin said...

who is that kid with the raisins?

debfox said...

sounds good to me. I'm ready to declare December "movie month" and watch videos every night, but I gotta save that for January. Oh well. I'll just keep that thought in my back pocket for holiday emergencies.