Monday, November 24, 2008

baby Miles



I told S and T today that I should win an Auntie award today. "Baby Miles," as Lucy calls him, seems to think I'm his body pillow. He hushes right up the moment I pick him up and is soon fast asleep, his ten pound body a dead weight in my arms. At first I was flattered and amazed at my "baby quieting" skills, but the thrill and wonderment of new tricks I never knew I possessed is starting to wear off. :) Next time I hold him I'll just dedicate a few moments out to each of you who wish you could spend your holiday with a lovely 5 week old baby!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy S said...

He is sooo cute. Glad I found out about your skills...I may be calling you. :)

Wendi said...

Does holding a sleeping baby make you sleepy? It always seems to make me sleepy.