Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Your Birthday, Darling!

Galen Dunn, a guest blogger to Fox in Sox, has composed this Birthday poem for Lauren:

Lovely-luscious
Adorable
Unreserved
Riveting
Euphoric
Nirvana

Emily is offering this Birthday poem:

I made you a little denim backpack with ribbon roses and rhinestones decorating the face when I was twelve. It was really cute, but you didn't like it that much, yet you took it to school anyway.

Lauren, you are a Rockstar. And a talented, pretty woman. You have a really, really cute daughter who I love. Who has the best kissable cheeks. I hope all your dreams come TRUE.
Love you,
Emily

1 comment:

Lfoxy said...

thank you so much for those lovely words, both emily and galen. how i wish i were in your presence so that i could embrace your bodies and enjoy a big piece of mudpie!! my birthday has been da best!