Monday, May 21, 2012

Dr. Kitty Williams, still going...

 The two lunatics I live with. They are looking kind of tough in this photo, but we took care of Asher's "no-hawk," as he called it, after Geoff and I were driving down the road and saw some squirrely-looking older boys with mohawks. We said to ourselves, "No, not our child! We don't want him to look that rebellious, annoying, and irksome." So we shaved it off and have our sweet little semi-toddler boy back.
 Jess, Asher and I went to the Animal Shelter today. While we couldn't take any pets home with us, we could at least love them for a minute or two.

 You might say Jess is a pet therapist of sorts. She's kind of a Dr. Kitty, if you know what I mean.  That has something to do with why we get along so well together!
 Can't you just see this little guy saying, "Take me home, I won't eat all your shoes and underwear. Really."
After visiting the shelter we watched some horses train at the nearby racetrack. Yee Haw!

No comments: