Friday, December 12, 2008

Battle of the Bands





This week Electron Deception played at Velour's battle of the bands. The first time we played at Velour they didn't pull out the fog machine for us, so this was definitely a better show than before! pLUS, we've improved a lot and we have some new songs, although I think my outfit may have taken away from my "star" power. I looked like a sister missionary playing a bass guitar: not hot. Our band always has to dress Ryan, our keyboard player, or he'll end up wearing a polo shirt and jeans to our shows. I think they may have to start monitoring me now.

4 comments:

HRH said...

Grr, I want to come. Tell me next time!

Kori said...

It looks like you are staying busy! I love reading about what you have been up to. If you ever get close to this area, let me know. I miss seeing you!

S. Schuller said...

Love the look, em. That's funny that you said they might have to start dressing you now. No way. You'll come back in a star-quality outfit next time!

debfox said...

I wish I was there to see you perform. Maybe in January or February, unless Electron Deception has hit the big time by then and you're on the road.